It’s the one-year anniversary of INK’s groundbreaking. A lot has happened in the last 12 months with so much more planned for the next 12! Possessions are still on track for this fall so start getting excited.
Below is a floor-by-floor summary of construction and interior photos.
- Exterior: INK’s true colours are now showing. Which side is your fav?
- Parkade: The three levels of parking are nearing completion. Ducting for exhaust is being installed. Drywall and doors are going in.
- Main Floor: 80% of the mechanical system install is complete on this level.
- 2nd Floor: The most visually exciting floor so far (check out the photos)! Steel studs have been installed dividing rooms. Party walls are being installed between units. Tubs are in place because we wouldn’t be able to get them through the hallways and doors after the fact!
- 3rd Floor: Wall layouts are marked on the floor (drawn with chalked snap-lines) and steel stud frames will be installed shortly.
- 4th Floor: Windows are going in. That’ll help warm it up!
- 5th – 6th Floor: Rough-ins are in progress. Once the windows go in the level will be heated.
- 7th Floor: Fan coils (heating and cooling systems) are being installed.
- 8th – 9th Floor: The re-shore (supporting posts) have recently been removed.
- 10th – 11th Floor: Pipe rough-ins have been started.
- 12th Floor: Last week this level was tarped in and heat was blowing to help the recently poured 13th Floor cure.
- 13th Floor: The formwork flyers have been moved up to the 13th floor. Rebar is being assembled and concrete will be poured shortly creating level 14!
- 14th Floor: Coming soon!
More to come next month!